An effective enterprise risk management (ERM) program can help organizations manage their risks and maximize opportunities.
An effective Risk Analysis Review gives management a framework to evaluate risk as an opportunity to increase competitive positions and exploit certain market and operational conditions.
E-TRUST’s integrated approach to Risk Analisys ensures the following benefits:
- Consolidation and alignment of different compliance programs with your organization’s overall information security strategy, thereby improving operational efficiency, optimizing costs and increasing sustainability
- Prioritization of investments and resources to address real risks and ensure compliance with multiple regulations simultaneously
- Improved information security governance mechanisms
- Adoption of international standards and industry best practices.
As a business leader, you know that the success of your organization depends heavily on your ability to extract as much value from your information technology as possible.
But there is often a balancing act between risk and performance. Our information security team has experience helping organizations leverage information technology while keeping risk at an acceptable level.
Our security professionals have a unique mix of business, risk and technology skills to provide you with advice that fits your specific situation.
The certifications held by members of our team include:
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CheckPoint Certified System Administrator (CCSA)